Thursday, June 4, 2009

Checks Bounce

If you look at BMXfeed with any regularity, you start to notice bike checks all the time. They're like the chips in a Chips Ahoy! or the green clovers in a box of Lucky Charms or the terrible analogies on this site. Anyway, today I thought I'd just pull all the bike check photos I could find, and run them all with no rhyme nor reason. A bike check shuffle, if you will. Then I can go back to compulsively listening to "Maybach Music 2", which has plenty more rhyme but about as much reason.








(That last one is a bit of a cheat in both date and content, and I probably should have hyperlinked each photo back to the respective sites, but eff it.)

(And oh yes, the Eastern Hawkeye forks. Tomorrow. One of these days I should really look into using RSS.)

3 comments:

Salami said...

BF's bike is pretty much the only one worth looking at.

G.S.GUCCILIFE said...

DOnt forget to say something about odysseys's 4 pcs bars!

Stephen said...

I wonder if the new T1 sprocket design will get a mention on ol' SPRFLS?

It sort of looks like the passion child of a Tuffman and a Flyer. I like it.